Disclosure: Car Enthused is sustained on affiliate sales commission. You may find some of those links in our articles. We pride ourselves on not having a purchasable opinion and you can trust that our opinions are genuine.
I’ve been receiving some questions lately about what products and tools I use to clean my car and creating a new post to summarize those items feels like the best way to document what I’m using as of the time of writing this.
By no means am I a detailing expert, but as a hobbyist I am continually improving and refining my process and which products I use. These are my detailing essentials as of the time of right now.
- Pressure washer: I use the SunJoe SPX3001
- If I were to purchase one today, I would probably get the SPX4001
- Pressure washer gun: MTM sprayer from Obsessed Garage
- Foam cannon: MTM foam cannon
- Wash buckets: (3) Adam’s Polishes’ 3.5-gallon buckets
- 3 grit guards, 1 grit guard washboard in my paint soap bucket
- Soap: CarPro Reset
- Drying aid: P&S Bead maker (formerly Adam’s H2O Guard & Gloss)
- Interior cleaner: Adam’s Polishes’ Interior detailer
- Window cleaner: Stoner Invisible Glass
- Tire dressing: Chemical Guys VRP
- Wheel brushes: Chemical Guys’ wheel woolies